Smores Cappuccino is simple to make, and its creamy, rich and delicious and also works great as a coffee creamer. Smores Cappuccino mix has the wonderful taste of buttery caramelized sugars of marshmallows with graham crackers. This comes in a 2# bag this powder mixes well with warm milk, water and coffee.
- Add 3 to 4 rounded teaspoons of Cappuccino to mug or cup, more or less to suit taste
- Add 8 fl oz (1 cup) hot water (not boiling)
- Stir gently and enjoy
Optional – Top with whipped cream or sprinkle with cinnamon or nutmeg.
- Place 4 oz of milk or water in blender
- Add 3 to 4 rounded teaspoons of cappuccino, more or less to suit taste
- Add 4 large ice cubes. Blend until smooth
- Follow step 1-3 hot
- Put in refrigerator for approximately four hours
- Stir before drinking.